Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Acrylic Nails, Anyone that can help would rock my world:]]?

I want tips with a stripe of copper and navy at the top(school colors) but I can't find a picture of it! help:[ If you can find a picture of that, you would rock my world because they never understand me:[[Acrylic Nails, Anyone that can help would rock my world:]]?
tell them you want navy blue nails with copper french tips!


when i get my nails done they always ask me if i want my tips a different color and sometimes i get like neon purple with hot pink french tips, or orange with neon blue french tips! they always know what i want! but try that you want navy blue nails with french tips that are copper and then she should know what you mean good luck!Acrylic Nails, Anyone that can help would rock my world:]]?
Hi,


You can get your nails done and then ask them to put stripes on tips. I have listed some sites that might be ideas to self paint the stripes as well. I wish you luck.
i dont have a picture, but why dont you just draw it? then it will be exactly what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment