Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How in the world do i stop biting my nails?

I am 13 and I have been biting my fingernails since I was born. And I have tried that ';no biter'; started right back. and my mom hates me getting my nails done???? so what do i do...How in the world do i stop biting my nails?
gum!





garlic clear coat nails harderer and growth nail polish!!!! it works!





my boyfriend isthe same way! he bites them soooooo low! ever since he was born and it loks horrible! lol





but try to find that garlic growth and hardner nail polish it tastes horrible lol..How in the world do i stop biting my nails?
Oh goodness!!! I've got the curse as well and I truly believe there is nothing out there that prevents nail biting! I've tried everything from gettig my nails done to black fingernail polish and I've come to the conclusion that you can only quite if you really want to! Just like smoking, it's an addiction. Agree to yourself that if you stop then you get something great out of it, like a new pair of shoes or a trip somewhere :)
there is this kind of nailpolish like thing that you apply on your nails which is formulated for preventing people from biting their nails. it is meant to be very bitter, so it will deter you from biting your nails because it tastes gross!





unfortunately, i don't know what they are called but you can ask your local chemist - they will definately have it








good luck.
If it's because you get nervous or anxious, get a piece of jewelry that you can play with instead. I used to bite my nails, and nothing worked to get me to stop. My mom got me some rings and after a while I stopped biting my nails and just twisted the heck out of my rings.
I used to bite mine too. I just put on nail polish remover if I didn't have time to paint them. Its poisonous so i wouldn't recommend doing that if it doesn't stop you. I like to paint mine too. If you file them pretty, you wont want to bite them and waste all your time making them look nice.
its a habit;like smoking or drinking coffee.


it is possible to stop,u could tr what the others have said,but if u dont feel like u want to stp,dont.


i know quite a few guys who thinks its adorible when a girl gets nervous and bites their lip or nail or twists hair.idk why,they just think its cute that ur nervous around them.:)


my friend is 14 and still sucks her thumb!iv tried everything to stop her,but she cant.so dont feel bad,we all have habits/addictions.
Paint your nails for yourself for a while. Having nice looking nails might motivate you to stop. Keep a nail file in your purse or backpack for when they break so you aren't tempted to bite them. Keep gum handy too if you feel the urge to bite them coming on.
Ok 3 choices =)


1- Retainer


2- Crest teeth nunmer (Workd for me)


3- But Sally Hansens Diamond strength , a lair stays on that taste HORRIBLE %26amp; biting will be super hard !








Glad to help :)
they have bad tasting nail polish for that.


i used that wen i was litl and couldnt stop suckin my thumb
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment