Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How in the world can I stop biting my nails?

I am only 13, and it is really nasty to sit and class and start biting my nails, I have tried to stop but then I start nibbling on my nails again!? Any advice that won't cost a fortune?? I have a semi- prom coming up and want my nails to look good.How in the world can I stop biting my nails?
you can get some smelly stuff that you put on your nails so it makes you feel sick if you try to bite themHow in the world can I stop biting my nails?
I've bitten my nails my whole life and the only think I've found that works is to put on nail polish.


Every time you put your nails in your mouth, you'll feel the polish and you'll stop biting.
since you have a semi- prom coming up, you could get them done at a salon. that shouldn't cost TOO much.
well if you put hot sauce on your finger that outa stop u from chewing on them or just put somthing nasty on them that u know u wouldnt want to chew on and that should help teheh :) hope i helped
Put bandaids on all of your fingers! haha.





Hmm... idk, find some other habit to replace it. Perhaps chewing on pencil/pens... or put a hair tie on your wrist and whenever your bored play with it lol. Buy a candy necklace or two and eat those instead of chewing on your nails..








or just control yourself and whenever your going to bite a nail, tell yourself NO and eventually the habit will be gone (:
I had a girlfriend who weaned herself off of biting her nails.


She bit only 9 of them.


Then she bit only 8.


Then 7, and so on.


Finally, she was down to one poor gnarly little nail, then she was able to stop.





Best wishes.
I've just turned 17, and I still bite my nails. but Back in Easter this year I successfully stopped, because my sister did my nails all nice with this shiner and a wee nail file etc. etc. etc.


THAT stopped me biting my nails. Nail varnish doesn't really do it.


Stress has caused me to bite my nails again, but I'm aiming to get them nice and long (once again!) this month.
I also do that so I bought a special nail polish. It tastes SOOO bad! Every time you bite them you will regret it cause it tastes really bad!


It worked for me since I used it I never bited them again








Answer mine please :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091117113628AAUvtoZ
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment