Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't bite their nails?

When you ask someone what their bad habit is, 98% of the time, they will say ';Biting my nails.'; Why? Am I the ONLY one out there who doesn't? Who else doesn't bite their nails?Am I the only person in the world that doesn't bite their nails?
I don't bite them!


I think its completely gross and i dont know how its fun at all.


it just makes your fingernails completely gross and its a turnoff i think (;


cyberhighfive!Am I the only person in the world that doesn't bite their nails?
I don't!





My nails grow really long, really fast. My mom says it could be because I've never bitten my nails.





All my friends, and siblings, bite their nails!





You aren't alone! =]
I dont. I used to cry when I was little when my mom would cut them. i just think its kinda gross, cause imagine whats under them and your putting them in your mouth...eww
most people take habits off their freinds who spend to much time with them .
I've always wondered why people bite their nails, I mean it's not like they taste good. Plus it makes them gross.
I don't bite my nails. Have never. Will never.
I dont!!!
um ur not. i dont know anyone who bites thier nails
i don't..
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment