Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Buddha realized enlightenment under the world tree, Jesus was nailed to it, what are your intentions ?

Hug the tree 'til we become one %26amp; we both disappear.





i am SiriusBuddha realized enlightenment under the world tree, Jesus was nailed to it, what are your intentions ?
I like the trees well enough, however I am not attached to trees or anything else, because as symbolism it has served its purpose. Now, in the New, old symbolism has lost its energy. My intentions are to continue on as I am, now, in the now, bringing in the clear energy that radiates from and through this being, and to share that energy with those that recognise it and who wish to experience their own true nature in a drop. In a drop of light. In innocence and in peace.Buddha realized enlightenment under the world tree, Jesus was nailed to it, what are your intentions ?
It's a little ironic how Those who follow jesus aggresively 'nail' their religion to other people and things while buddhists present the idea but mostly 'sit' and wait for others to take it instead of forcing it.





That's just what this made me think of, but not all are like this so forgive the generalization.
To eat the fruit, and ingest its seeds... to grow roots, and become the tree...





To feel the breeze thru my leaves... to catch the scent of my blossoming flowers... and to taste the nectar of my own ripened fruit...





To live until I touch the clouds... to bask in the sun, and drink in the moon... and to whisper my tones of love thru the air...
Buddha i think just another man who knows by his disobedience that no one can be truly happy until find themselves yet i feel jealous that a man like him can bend rules and still live a happy real or fictional man.
I wont mind getting enlightenment even without such a prop :) but surely i want the basic necessities- food, shelter and clothing





lol
I want to melt into the tree and become one with the entire tree.





Peace.


Amanda
You forgot Odin, he was hanged from the world tree also.
Our intention has nothing to do with the two incidents.
I would like to hug the world tree.
I'll cut it down and carve me out a raft to get across the water.





It'll grow back.
my cradle hangs in its boughs...rocked by the wind....

No comments:

Post a Comment