Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lee redmonds accident where her world record nails had to be shortened.?

Can any one tell me if they have heard how she dealt with a cracked or split nail. I heard her interview saying that once she got over that problem she just grew and grew her nails. I cant grow mine at all ,they break so easily also lots of ridges in them ,Not short of anything(zinc,calcium etc) either as I have asked the doctor for tests. She cant explain my disgustingly poor nails eitherLee redmonds accident where her world record nails had to be shortened.?
have her check your thyroid. my nails were the same until the doc found out my thyroid wasn't working like it's supposed to, put me meds and now my nails and hair are doing great, as well as all the other things your thyroid controls in your body! i'm not tired, no tingling limbs, i'm just feeling better all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment