Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Worst accent in the world...the one that is like nails on a chalkboard to you?

For me it has to be the New York accent. Just horrible.Worst accent in the world...the one that is like nails on a chalkboard to you?
This is a question that is relative to your own country/region. I personally dislike the sound of Southern American accents....Worst accent in the world...the one that is like nails on a chalkboard to you?
umm, firstly most people in NY dont talk like on the nanny, her accent is exaggerated





secondly, the new york accent isnt half as bad as that crappy midwestern accent or the valley girl accent. so get off your high horse, at least we sound like we're FROM somplace, unlike the millions of drones who learned to tawk from Lizzie McGuire.
new york?


i'm offended lol just kidding


i'm a new yorker %26amp; i don't have an accent


=D


i like accents they make the world diverse


so it's interesting to hear someone talk


what i don't like is when they talk and you can't understand what their saying


other than that accents are beautiful
I don't like thick accents of the south. I met one lady at a church one time in Tyler, TX and she had such a thick accent that I could hardly know what she even said. She was just telling me her name and I didn't understand.
Like ';The Nanny's'; on TV--Brooklyn or the Bronx. Awful! I find other NY accents attractive--go figure.
I met a german man at a quinceċ¸½era one time... so he was speaking spanish... THE WORST SOUND EVER! I couldnt stand to talk to him!
Most American accents annoy me.


I love some though, like chicago and new jersey (:
Deep south... i feel like i get dumber when i listen to someone from the deep south talk.
Australian, hands down no contest.
Any middle east esp India
New Zealand. Some things sound like thy have a mouth full of poo poo

No comments:

Post a Comment