Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How in the world can I stop from biting my nails?

I try to ignore my nails, but I can't! I keep biting them, and can't stop. I have no idea why. Call me crazy, but I refuse to go around with tape on my nails, lol. I have no idea why I can't stop biting my nails, but when it gets too long, I bite them. I say ';oh, why not? I have a whole bunch of nail there!'; (Call me gross, lol!) Anyway, I can't stand my nails. I want them long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





My grandmother used to have that habit, and one day she looked at her nails and said ';They look ugly!'; and she stopped. Just like that. I can't stop. I just can't, and it drives me up the wall!





Oh, I don't care if u call me gross... but whats the point? It's not like I will pick your answer anyway!How in the world can I stop from biting my nails?
you're not gross, just got a bad habit. i have plenty.





a couple things to do would be...


- go get your nails done. they'll look pretty and also will have cost you some money, so you're not gonna wanna ruin them. and just paint them if you don't have the money to be doing that.


- make sure they're always cut short. there will be no nail to bite, so obviously you can't bite them.


- also you're probably doing it when you get stressed out? so try and find something else that helps calm you down.How in the world can I stop from biting my nails?
put something on your fingers, like a band-aid or something that won't tangle your braces. not tape, it's too thin. you'll end up chewing that instead, and then try to consciously make an effort to stop. this'll make sure that you won't mess up your nails while kicking the habit.
Paint them really nice and you won't want to mess them up at all...or get the nasty nail biting polish stuff that tastes bad...





Oh and some people get REALLY NASTY mouth infections from the dirt and stuff with pusk and stuff...


http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;um鈥?/a>


nasty right!
They sell special polish that you can put on your nails that stops nail biting problems. It tastes really bad and it really works!
try putting nail polish on themm


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment